I've only used three: R-P (Remington), LC 14 (Lake City 2014), and FC (Federal). This was all range scrounged at my local range. In my limited experience I like R-P brass. All my most accurate loads have been loaded with it.

I don't care for Federal .223 brass. I scrounged enough that I didn't want to just scrap it so I ended up using for my reduced Seafire/Ingwe "bunny loads". The cheap 55g Hornady SP over 13.0g of IMR 4198 for 2,100 fps and ~1.5 MOA. A hoot to shoot.

I've only tried one load work-up with the LC brass and honestly it was disappointing, but there is no way to tell if it was due to the brass. It was a new powder, new bullet, and new primer as well so who knows what part of the combo my gun didn't like. LC 14 brass, Barnes 55g TTSX, Ramshot TAC, and Remington 7 1/2 primer. I had high hopes but the mini-Audette ladder didn't show anything worth persuing. I plan to retry the bullet+powder with R-P brass and my regular CCI 400 primer. I've heard great things about the 55g TTSX and TAC and really want to get them to shoot!

Since you can often find so much abandonded .223 brass I had high hopes of being able to feed the gun nothing but scrounged brass. laugh I had to cave recently as I decided to standardize on R-P brass and I don't want to have to slowly scrounge up a good supply. I have still never paid for new brass, but I did just recently order 500 pieces of once-fired R-P brass from Brassman Brass ($49 delivered). My tumbler finally crapped out so I haven't had a change to get it loaded up yet.

I can't speak for Winchester as I've never used it but I'd suggest giving R-P brass a try.

Good Luck.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear