Ranch is spot on. Fouling control and resting the rifle. I'm not a competitive BPCR shooter but I've owned and shot most of the big bore sharps calibers. One thing is certain....when you have the right load combination fouling is not an issue and long strings of shots can be fired without doing anything else but using a blow tube. Cleanup should be nothing more than a couple (2) wet patches, a couple dry ones, then a lightlyl oiled patch for storage. Done....Match grade accuracy can be achieved using black powder. The chronograph readings are amazing when everything comes together. The estimated velocity spreads are in the single digits. My favorite caliber is the 45-110 with a 30 to 32" barrel max. I've never achieved continuous match grade accuracy with a 34" barrel. The big bores all tended to foul out after a few shots with the 34 inch barrels. Those longer barrels need more lube bearing bullets. If this was my rifle and I was looking for tack driving target accuracy I would try 30-1 lead alloy bullets, Swiss 1F powder with little to no compression, enough crimp to get rid of the flared case mouth only, and REM 9 1/2 primers. I would also anneal the case mouths. If fouling was still an issue I'd get a different bullet which held more SPG lube.......nice looking rifle BTW........my .02 opinion for what it's worth. Nothing more satisfying than finally getting ones rifle to shoot.