Got a few cameras to clean out. All are used and all work or your money back. These are perfect to stick in your pack or glovebox.

1) Silver Nikon Coolpix L29 16 megapixels. Runs on AA batteries and SD card. $50 shipped.

2) Red Nikon Coolpix L20 10 megapixels. Run on AA batteries and SD card. $25 shipped.

3) Blue Canon Powershot ELPH 115 with Image Stabilizer 16 Megapixels. Used Lithium battery. Comes with charger. Uses SD card. $60 shipped.

4) White Sony Cybershot DSC-WX80 16.2 megapixels. Wi Fi enable. Optical Steady Shot. Uses Lithium battery and comes with charger $65 shipped.

5) Black Canon SX160 IS(image stabilizer). 16 megapixels. Runs on AA batteries and used SD card. $50 shipped.

6) Black Canon Powershot ELPH 110 HS. 16.1 megapixels. Uses Lithium battery and comes with charger. $60.

7) Black Nikon Coolpix S8100 12 megapixels. Uses Lithium battery and SD card. Comes with charger. $50 shipped.

8) GoPro Hero (the original). Silver with waterproof housing and one mount. Film your outdoor adventure this summer! I have two of these and want $80 each shipped. Uses standard USB cables. I think I may have some around her somewhere.

Pictures will come later today.