Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
You don't see Pat (Scenarshooter) posting as much; Dober doesn't post at all. Too many "hot shots" trying to take down top guys to feed their insecurity. Those kind are driven to scratch their way to supremacy, at least in their own minds.

And then, some like BobinNH, pass to their reward. Those loses can't be helped, the former are preventable.

Maybe tighter monitoring of trolls? I don't really know how to handle that. Some sites are over controlled, sure not the case here. But, what is optimal? I don't have a good answer.

DF

I have a good answer. Put together a knights of the round table so to speak. Ones such as Ingwe, MuleDeer, Schrapnel, Deflave, RinB, etc. If something isn't done the campfire won't be worth standing around much longer. I haven't been here long but I've read here for quite a few years. The old campfire was awesome. The new campfire....not so much.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field