You derailed your own thread by showing the pictures of the other (admittedly fine) rifles.

If you want more guidance on the custom project, you will need to send some more photos of the action itself. I assume it is just the common large ring M98, but can't tell much more than that.

The trickiest part of making a matching gun will be coming up with similar wood. Since you believe the gun was made in Australia, then going with New Zealand wood would make sense. I would send some photos of the stock to Roger Vardy, and ask him about a blank that is similar. You need to know that you are going to be looking about $1000 AUD for a stock that has as much going on as the one you have. ( I looked super quickly through his exhibition grade stocks, and one--SR479--looked similar to yours. It is priced at 1100 AUD.) He has a very large inventory, and would be most likely to have something similar. Then I would think about going to the custom gunmakers guild show next year (it is in February, so you have time to build your gun fund up.) Find one of the younger makers whose prices are lower and waiting list shorter. I'll bet you can find someone whose style is similar to the gun you are trying to duplicate, and they will be most likely be able to match it.

Then I might have an engraver recommendation when the time is right..

I am not sure I would try to exactly match it, however. I would think hard about substituting Jerry Fisher round bottom bottom metal for the conventional flat bottom metal. It would give the gun a trimmer/livelier feel.

Your original post also asked for a guess on the cost. My guess is in the middle-teens, depending on the name of the builder. Somebody like Miller or Echols could be 3x that amount and I don't think they would be interested in matching someone else's style. In looking at the pictures again, I might easily be low--I see at least $5k in engraving and gold inlay there (those gold lines drive the price up quickly.)