I had a friend here last fall, that is a city dweller and hunts, but does not shoot often. One day the antelope were not cooperating and I wanted to shoot for practice. We went to an area were some steel targets are on the prairie. As I rolled out the equipment ,I told him to laser our target. He said what target I do not see anything. I pointed out a small white spot on the distant hill and went back to what I was doing. Once set up I had him get comfy behind the gun and dry fire a few to see how the trigger felt. We then discussed our individual thoughts on the wind and made a decision on hold. After making an elevation adjustment , he settled in and took a shot. As the trigger broke ,there was definite break in the wind. I spotted his miss , he adjusted his hold and dropped three in a row into about a 6 " group on target at 885 yards. He was impressed by this as he never has shot on a target passed a 100 yds. We spent the rest of his time here chatting about wind, and holds and Ballistic programs and bullets and everything else to do with hearing that dink sound ......