I hunted 201 in 2009.Easy access, except if there is mud, but can be rough country in places.

I believe Unit 10 has better bulls, although you have to go back in further to find them. Unit 201's bull average 310-320,although bigger ones are taken every year, not many. The unit is also checker boarded with private land up on Cold Springs Mountain.Not so much on the Middle Mountain,Diamond Peak area.
Probably using a guide/outfitter that has access to the private land will yield a better bull.

I have not hunted Unit 2 but I have heard that since the woman that owned a big section of it died,trespass fees have gone out of sight.

You will have guys coming on saying unit such and such has just as many good bulls as the trophy areas,but they are harder to find. Getting oneo f the premium units gives a better advantage of taking one, but if you are thinking a 380-400 bull you had probably better look else where like AZ or Utah or a priavte ranch hunt

Last edited by saddlesore; 03/29/17.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles