Originally Posted by jaguartx
Some big deer. What did the biggest score, gross and net BandC?

The biggest deer taken this season was a deer we nicknamed "Skyscraper". That deer was very special to me, we have passed/ watched that deer for the last 4 years. He went from a 170 class deer to 212" this year at 7.5 yo. A friend and client of mine from Mississippi drove down to hunt him on a last minutes notice when another client could not make the hunt. I expected it to be somewhat difficult to kill this particular deer but 30 minutes into the hunt on the first day we had him under the feeder (my luck is never that good). My client made a front quartering shot, it was not ideal but through all the excitement that was the shot that was made. After seeing the shot I called my friend Roy Hines to bring his tracking dogs out to look for the deer. Around 11pm that night the dogs had him bayed, had we not called the dogs the deer would have lived. The buck was barely grazed under the brisket! It was a great feeling to finally put my hands on a deer I had been watching for so many years. Also the coolest thing about this hunt was that it was all on film, we are putting together a mini series of hunts for our clients and potential clients to view. As soon as the shows are done I will post on here.

Summer trail camera pic after he "blew up"
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by STXHO; 04/01/17.