Hi guys. I'm new here so I don't know if this has been discussed already but here goes. Do any of you have any 1st hand experiance with a Mossberg Patriot rifle in 375 Ruger? I ask because of this, I see that a store here in Arizona has them for $317.00! 22 inch barrel,composite stock and on the web they look interesting. I have read a bunch of reviews on them and they all come back on the positive side except that at 6.6pounds they do kick a bit much for a 375. I don't personally want or need one,but, I am thinking about getting one to bring to Zimbabwe and give as a tip/gift to my PH.in years past I always leave a REM 870 12ga shotgun as a gift/tip and the fellas go apeshit happy for them. Its easy for me,I just bring the reciect for customs tax VAT or whatever they call it. I always use a 375 H&H but hear that 375 Ruger is getting popular and ammo shouldn't be a problem in Zim. I will bring a peep/ghost ring sight to add on as almost all the PHs I've seen favor a peep sight. Any real truthful knowledge or expierence would be welcome. I don't know if they are POS or what.don't know if he would keep it or sell it,but I know guns are very expensive and hard to come by for a working stiff. Thanks folks.