Originally Posted by tominboise
Didn't you buy a sweet Tundra a couple of years ago? How do you find such nice rigs?

Yes sir and thanks! This is the stable, all vehicles are tools and are used for specific purposes

This is my Toyota pickup I purchased 5 or 6 years ago from Nitemann here on the fire...

[Linked Image]

I use this to run around the country I hunt when I'm by myself and in a hurry. It'll go anywhere and with the 22re and 5 speed gearbox it sips gas

This is my 06 Tundra with Old Man Emu suspension and 255/85/16 ST Maxx tires. This is when I have more than one client or I need to haul the family somewhere

[Linked Image]

This will probably be the truck I sell if I sell one.

The 98 Dodge and the 93 Toyota are the kinds of trucks you keep forever due to the simplicity, reliability and economical nature of them

My Tundra took me 4 months to find, I bought it for the 4 doors and the drivetrain which is the 5 speed automatic and the 2UZ-FE (4.7 liter V8) which is as good an engine as Toyota has produced imo

The little red Toyota was pure luck as I posted a WTB ad here on the fire

Same with the 12 valve I just bought. I wasn't looking to buy but always looking for a truck if that makes sense. Sold my last 12 valve 5 years ago and have been looking ever since

Last edited by huntsonora; 04/04/17.