local_dirt, I have a #12 with a cast raised letter lid that goes with it.
The thing I've noticed towards the collectable cast iron skillet pricing seems to do with production and demand. The earlier skillets with the smoke ring were made before gas and electric dominated the scene. Families were more extended and larger in general so the market didn't call for the smaller pieces as much so less were made. Hence today, the smaller skillets with the smoke ring bring a premium price.

As time went on, gas and electric became more readily available and families dispersed more and got smaller in general. This is when the smoke ring went to the wayside and the need for the larger pieces was also in less demand so less were made. As a result, in general, the smooth bottom larger pieces tend to bring a higher price than the smooth bottom smaller ones.

I really like the Griswold oval roasters too, but man, folks are proud of them! especially the #3 and #5.
I picked up a #9 oval roaster and lid one time for $60. It didn't have the trivet with it tho. It will hold two turkeys! but it almost takes two people to handle it!