I am having an issue with my AR 15, cases won't completely eject when using A 2520 powder,they extract from the chamber but don't fully eject. I first noticed this issue a few months back when developing a load, the load did not work out well accuracy wise so I gave up on that project. A few weeks ago I bought some of the new Nosler 70 gr RDF bullets, worked up loads using RL 15, CFE 223 and A2520, I worked up to 26.5 gr with 2520 but that load was to hot, averaging 2860 fps from an 18 1/2 inch barrel, I backed off to 25.5 gr, averaged 2801 fps and shot groups under half inch but about half the time the rounds would not fully eject, I took the BCG apart and cleaned everything, removed,examined and cleaned the extractor.
I thought that I may have solved the problem, for about two years now when I chronograph and work up loads and also when I shoot for groups I single load the magazine. A few years back I was having an issue with a certain powder, had some real bad extreme spreads, talked to a tech at one of the bullet makers and he suggested to single load the magazines, I usually wait a minuet before I shoot the next round and he said that during that minute there is a round sitting in a hot chamber and that can effect the powder. I went out this morning with a box of factory ammo and three hand loads, 69 gr Sierra tmk 25.5 gr 2520, 77 gr sierra tmk 24.5 gr 2520, 25.2 gr Exterminator 55 gr fmj. Single loaded the factory ammo, fired three rounds, all ejected fine, single loaded the 25.5 gr 69 gr sierra load, two of three ejected, put three rounds in the magazine, first one ejected, second round failed to eject, third round ejected.

Single loaded the 24.5 gr load with 77 gr sierra, two rounds ejected, one did not, put three rounds same load in magazine, fired all three, all ejected. fired the 25.2 gr 55 fmj load, all rounds ejected, put three in the magazine, fired three rounds as fast as I could pull the trigger, all ejected. I am trying to figure out why the 77 gr load with three rounds did not have a failure. Anyway sorry this took so long but I would like some help or advise, could it be that my AR just does not like A2520 or is there another issue.