Last year several here bought my scratchbox turkey call, and with turkey season in full swing I'm selling them as fast as I can make them. It's $30. I've been fortunate enough to get a little ahead and can offer a few of them here. Here are a couple of videos describing the call and how to use it:
5 minutes.....

6½ minutes....

[Linked Image]That instructional video might be helpful to those who have already purchased a call. For more information and how to order, check out my web page at www.EverydayHunter.com/turkey-call. If you don't want to use PayPal, you'll find a mailing address where you can send a check. Or, PM me.

I would have posted this sooner but I've gotten behind schedule because my father broke his hip three weeks ago and my mother passed away two weeks ago. Lot of the responsibility has fallen on me for both, so I've been busy.

Several of my Northern Scratchbox turkey calls are ready to go now. I'll try to post pictures of both the Maple and the Cherry soon. (For now, the one pictured at right is cherry.) Here's the page on my new website—much better than what you saw last year: http://www.everydayhunter.com/turkey-call

This call has really performed for me, and I've had lots of positive feedback. Thanks for looking.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt