FVA,

I went through several trying to get some good ones. I even went to the store and compared side by side stuff up to near a grand. Finally I found some that were comparable to the expensive ones and bought them. These are Alpen Wings ED 8X20 for $132. They are so good I called the company and talked to the president about them. He told me he made them for himself and liked them so much he added them to their line.

The first pair I dropped on our tile floor. Of course they were damaged. When I called to check on the cost of repair the lady told me, "We have a no fault warranty. You return them we send you a new pair." I tried to let her know it was my fault, but she told me it's just the way they do business.

Here is a photo showing how they can fold up. Also you can see one eye cup is twisted out while the other side is still in. There are clicks where the cup sort of comes to a stop before it is all the way out for none glasses wearers. There is an individual adjustment on the right tube to correct for any vision inconsistency.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter