Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I had to borrow a duty weapon because mine was being worked on. It was a S&W 686 that had an exquisite trigger job done on it by one of the other deputies. His wife had just become a university PD officer and he wanted to give her the best revolver anyone on the force had. I had borrowed it once before, and it was the smoothest double action I have ever felt, period. The second time I borrowed it he had sold it another guy in the department, also a friend of mine. I was in a hurry to get to an off-duty job and when I got there I noticed my empty holster. I knew exactly what I had done; I left it on the roof of my patrol car...and forgot it. I ran code back to my residence, but someone already had picked it up. Luckily, all the law enforcement officers in our county and surrounding counties were on the lookout for my buddy's revolver. A city detective recovered it about 2 weeks later. It was scratched up pretty good on one side of the barrel and the cylinder. I took it to the gunsmith and when he was finished you couldn't tell anything had happened. My buddy swore it never shot right after that.

First thing I thought of:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/Air_Marshall_Leaves_Her_Loaded#UNREAD

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001