Have had a couple. A 20 ga with a straight stock and a 20/16 two barrel set with pistol grip. Not a fan of straight stocks, so it eventuality was sold.

Have hunted the other hard for Grouse, Pheasants, and Quail. Parts are supposedly interchangeable with original Parkers. They were made in Japan by the same company that made the Winchester 101 and I can find no fault with it after many years of use. The 20 is on the smaller frame size and they balance and carry easy. 26 in barrels tend to be whippy and I would prefer 28 inches. If one showed itself, doubt I would pass it up.

Their LOP tends to be a little short for longer armed individuals. However, there are some out there with longer LOP that were personal guns of-correction-Tom Skeuse who was the owner of Parker Reproducions. They mostly are stunning examples with upgraded wood. He also owns White Flyer clay targets.

Addition: Something to consider.Since they don't make them any longer, stocks become an issue if perchance one breaks. Most times a good stock man can put one back together and you wouldn't know it was broken. However, if that is not the case, then you are into having one made. Parts if ever needed, firing pin for example, are going to have to come from old Parker stock, which are not all that readily available or again made by a Smith/Machinest that knows how.

Addition: Have owned and used both original Parkers and the Repo's and most recently handled an original 20Ga. While exact duplicates, something intrinsic is missing from the Repro's. If you are serious about getting into SxS, then consider holding out for the right original. I doubt if you would regret it.

Last edited by battue; 04/25/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler