My hearing in my left ear is almost gone and my right one is not good... I have been wearing Peltor Tac 7 electronic ear muffs (they no longer make that model) to help for about 16 years but NOTHING helps when you shoot a lot. Your bones around your ear transmit a certain amount of the concussion and that can still damage your hearing.

On the advice of several friends I went to Costco and got hearing aids. They had the best prices around and the latest in technology. I can control them completely with my iPhone and love them but I take them out and use the Tac 7 muffs for shooting.

I have absolutely NO affiliation with Costco or ReSound Hearing Aids other than being a very satisfied customer. They cost me $2600 total for both of them and they come with a 3 year no cost no deductible or copay warranty and unlimited free support.

Yes... We NEED suppressors so our young shooters don't end up nearly deaf like us old farts... LOL

If you want to answer me please type as loudly as possible so I can hear you... wink

Many who have freedom have no idea where they got it....