I never was a real tall fellow, used to be 5' 11" but a neurologist took two inches from my spine a few years ago, still have a 30" inseam.

It's interesting how subtle changes in dimensions make a big difference in feel. With the Honda I couldn't quite get both feet flat on the ground at a stop. The seat height on this is only .1" lower than the Honda CB500 - 31.7" vs. 31.8 - but since the saddle is narrower at the front I can sit perfectly flat footed. The pegs are a tad higher so it gives a slightly more aggressive seating position but not tiring at all, I rode it for an hour and half right off the dealer's lot and didn't feel tired or the least bit cramped. Just had it out for another 45 minutes after dinner tooling around the neighborhood and it's super easy to ride.

The center of gravity difference is what's really notable. Now that I've been riding a different bike I can see how the old one was top heavy, that's what made it feel so unsure in the corners. This one just wants to lean and lean some more and goes right where you point it.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!