Packed my 35/348 and 450 Alaskan for years. They are rifles converted by the same gunsmith who did an exemplary job. Wish I knew who it was.
The museum in Cooper Landing was run by a very nice lady who gave me some pictures of Johnson and called his son in Anchorage and we talked for a good while. The gals husband has a muzzleloader built by Bill fuller.
Anyway, thanks to north 61 and 450 Fuller i bought a late 71 last week. Shot water jugs loaded with 200 grain Hornady flat point at 2450. Went through five and bounced off the sixth. Broke the 2x12 the jugs were sitting on...... It's sighted in ready for the remainder of spring bear here.
Tools for cast bullet shooting arrive soon, that will be fun to run a 250 grain slug, or not.
Got a box of Winchester power point ammo with the rifle but it's not very good accuracy wise. Also stuck two cases shooting it, so that's no good. Chronograph said the extreme spread was over a hundred feet per second with the high at published velocity. That one stuck sightly.
I will do more water jug testing with different bullets, need cheaper gallon jugs though.

I