Good stuff, a little amusement as well. Work - Past mostly healthcare sales, stint as a Financial Consultant that began the week before 9 11.........and an MBA in 2014 that I want to put to good use. As much as I like hunting, work is the primary consideration, single ladies next. My children are grown so it's just me looking to make a change.

Saltwater fishing is very alluring, and might trump deer hunting. Crime, as in low crime is important. As to the heat, well being here in La, it's what I know, though have entertained moving to northwest Ar, Bentonville/Rogers, Fayetteville area where the Ozarks helps to qwell the summer heat. Traffic will be an adjustment in a metro, been thru Dallas not long ago, and heard about Austin. Yes, it seems Taxes keep increasing, but the property values do to, I guess it's a by-product, perhaps a wash if you don't sell in a downturn. That said, not keen of paying MORE taxes, but if the salary offset...........and the Music piece of Austin would be nice. Not looking for trouble on 6th but here it's something to see. Perhaps I need to make a trip to Austin just to take a look.

Appreciate the input by all, enjoyed the info, and a few laughs smile