Originally Posted by Seafire
Grady,

Got the 2 x 7 in the mail today....came in a shipping box big enough to ship about 4 of them in it...

its going right back to Bushnell tomorrow morning...

This thing has to be messed up at the factory, because I can't believe that this is as they intended to sell
it...

the Field of View is like looking down a pistol scope....and its field of view is beyond ridiculous..

its also awfully big and clunky for a 2 x 7...has to weigh twice as much as a Leupold 2 x 7.

I had also ran across a deal on a Diamondback 2 x 7 from Vortex....

the Vortex is going to be the one I'll be putting on the rifle this one was intended for...

If I sent you this Bushnell for free, you wouldn't consider me a friend once you got it...

I've got a couple of 4 power Tascos that were $25 new....picked them up for 22 scopes...

Those Tascos are 10 times the scope this 2 x 7 is....

Wish I had better news, but for the money... pick up a Vortex 2 x7 Diamondback or a Leupold used if you
can find it...

only good thing to say about this Bushnell, with its weight, it would be handy for a door stop.

I just tried one of these in 2x7 The worst scope I have ever looked thru period ......Pure garbage....On its way Back.. No more Bushnell's for me.... Any company that would put there name on chit like this...Should go Broke

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”