Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rost495
Oh come on, everyone wants coordinates. LOL.

Just a guess, but I don't think coordinates alone will get you there.

Well, maybe the coordinates to somebody's bank account.......... grin

Thanks to everybody for the kind responses, sincerely! I've enjoyed reading hunt stories and looking at pics on the forum for years, just thought I'd share some. Casey, I'm not sure what I did to ruffle your feathers. Not sure your comments are even worth a response. Wasn't sure which one to respond to either, since they all were so cordial. This is why I don't post a lot on forums, and probably will never post a success pic again here. Won't respond to this thread again either. Always someone that wants to start something. I could give you coordinates that would take you exactly to the kill site with no problem, no locked gate, private road, nothing. I could also give you the coordinates to my bank account, but I'm not sure you'd be impressed when you got there. Sometimes there's a reason the location/unit/coordinates of a successful hunt is not disclosed on a public hunting forum. I've learned that lesson the hard way. I never claimed I hiked ten miles, glassed him over a mile, spent three days getting close, the next two packing him out, or anything. Matter of fact, I never said anything about the hunt itself. Never hiked to school in the snow barefooted, uphill both ways either. I will say I got very lucky...I figure about as lucky as one can get without a guided/outfitter type hunt. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good is what I've always heard. That IS a road in the background. There ARE some very old fence posts along part of it with no standing wire. Pasture? Maybe in years past or maybe in your opinion. I don't care what you call it, or what you think of my hunting skills. Sorry if I offended you with my original post.