My 20 VT is hands down the very best varmint/small game cartridge that I have used or seen used, for the terrain I hunt here in NZ. 19.2gn 4198 equivelent ADI 2207 for 3700fps makes for a dandy rabbit to goat cartridge with the 35gn Berger bullet but for the last 7 -10 years my hunting style has changed and I use the (thanks to Seafire) blue dot load under the Nosler "shots" bullet for 2700fps efficient and very accurate rabbit load where my ranges seldom excede 150 yds and I have to shoot standing over a bog pod. Was out 2 days ago and got a very nice bag of young rabbits for the freezer. Didn't take enough ammo with me and had to stop before my pack was as full as it could have got but still it was a great day with excellent results but that is what I have come to expect from the VarTarg.
Serious ammo is from Fireball cases but the low velocity loads are all from 222 and 223 brass. One of the easiest rifle I have had to get shooting spectacularly well. Will do me although I am going to get the bull barrel turned down to a more portable friendly weight and possible get a lighter suppressor to handle the under 10 grains of powder these light loads use.

Von Gruff.

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12