Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

I make sure to forward links to all of these threads, both complimentary as well as problematic to the manufacturers as I feel, as a supporting vendor here, it is my obligation to the members to make sure their voices are heard and as a retailer that the manufacturers see what's going on an address these issues

Thank you.

I’ve never had any trouble with (dozens) Leupold rifle scopes personally, but it’s cool to see a retailer follow up for their customers. Your voice is likely a bit more important to them, than an individuals.

Something never mentioned in these threads, likely due to youth or ego, is that it takes a certain level of ability to know whether a scope is adjusting correctly or not. We’ve all seen the guy at the range who can’t hit a pie plate at 100 yards and then insists that his scope must be broken. I’ve seen it dozens of times, and often notice plenty of other indicators that tell me it probably doesn’t have a damn thing to do with the scope.

Not to discount anyone directly, here or elsewhere. It’s just that I’m certain some of these accounts, at least a fraction of them, are mistaken. Not everyone is a high level rifleman, with premium equipment and ammo

Last edited by OdT; 12/31/17.