Originally Posted by gunner500
Get us some pics of that dang thing BSA, been drooling down my shirt since yesterday. smile

Yeah, I've been drooling too. Here's the story: I went to the lgs to sell my tikka superlite to a guy from a local forum and my good ol buddy at the gun shop pulls this rifle out and says,"I was hoping you would show up, i have this rifle you might be interested in"..... I said, is it a pre 64? He said, you know it is.. he said, it's a beautiful pre war too. "You won't find one any nicer than this". I said, Don, I came here to sell a rifle, not buy one!! When he handed it to me, my jaw dropped to the floor. That's when I sent you the text. I looked at the serial number (22xxx) and said, damn this is an early one too. My guess was 1939, but I was off by a year and it was actually made in 38. That's a second year pre 64. The guy I was selling my superlite to said, if you didn't know any better, you would think this rifle was only a couple years old. I looked down the bore and the chamber looks new and the lands are sharp. I'm imagining a sub moa shooter as I peer through that bore. Even the steel butt plate looked new. I say it's 95% condition, but I'm being pretty modest here. Its probably more like 98%..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA