Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by HeavyDove
Well how much is a piece of property in WY.? Say maybe 3 to 5 acres? or 10 even?

People don't like moving and paying a chit ton of money for property............I am thinking for the average worker in Weatherby's factory floor....just a regular employee...

If its so wonderful.....what are the property tax....and just how much is land anyway....

Simple house and a small piece of land to put it on.....get my meaning?

If its not good then whats the point?

Heavy

Sheridan real estate is fairly pricey compared to the rest of the state (outside the Jackson area), but compared to Kalifornia, it's cheap.

A friend of mine, HVAC guy, moved to Sheridan maybe 10 years ago and figured a way around Sheridan's real estate inflation. Just look for places in or near Bighorn, Wyarno, Ranchester, etc. These are all just ten or twenty minutes away. Closer than from one side to the other of Cheyenne or Casper (with Mills, Evensville, and such), closer to work than they probably were in Kali, and half to two thirds as expensive. I should of said, " a friend of mine moved a few miles from Bighorn because he go a job in Sheridan".