I bought this 243AI from a member in 2014 and added a 4 x 14 x 44 zeiss conquest with talley rings. The gun will come with (new) redding completion die. I never had time to reload and having 2nd thoughts about selling this gun but need the cash to fund a different project. Below is the information from previous owner. $1,150 with scope, rings, and dies shipped.

I built this Winchester for myself back in the early part of the summer and have only had time to take it to the range 1 time to shoot a couple different loads through it. Its a sweat heart of a rifle in 243 Ackley, but with very little free time, septic tank problems, buying my oldest daughter a car and already having 3 243's in the safe, I think im going to put this one up for sale.

Action has been squared, 1/9 twist Benchmark stainless steel feather weight contour barrel finished at 22". Action has been glassbedded and trigger adjusted.

Of the loads I tried, one load put 2 rds in the same hole and I slipped the third one out about a bullet hole. Im sure I pulled it. I only had 3 rds of that load and haven't had time to go back and try them again. The other loads were inside 1/2".

Attached Images
1.jpg (312.94 KB, 117 downloads)
2.jpg (301.06 KB, 83 downloads)
Last edited by worm; 01/28/18.