A Leupold 2.5 ultra-lightweight. 6 ounces and 5 inches of eye relief. Weaver bases and mounts. The original quick detachable mounts. Ugly,but effective. Much lighter than anything else that would fit the bill. Those Zastava (798) can be awkward to mount a scope on. You might need extension rings to make things work. I would have the action glass bedded, with a couple of cross bolts installed for stock splitting prevention. A 458 can split a stock in short order.

Having hunted brown bear in Russia in the Spring. Scope covers and electrical tape over the muzzle to keep the snow out are mandatory in my opinion. I got my bear coming at me at 15-20 feet. A poll of the dozen hunters I met up with while there had the longest shot at (a lasered) 91 yards. I have to laugh at the laser. The fellow who performed this miracle shot was perhaps the most physically lazy hunter I have ever met. Walking 91 paces would have been a hike for the lad. That bear was shot off the snow mobile: and not one inch further.