Only have my multi-engine rating to go before heading to Compass. Started out in a T41C (essentially a C172, but with 210hp) @ $93 an hour, then went to the T41D (210hp, constant speed prop, IFR, Garmin 430 and ADSB installed) @ $99/hr. Then moved up to the 182RG ($145/hr), which feels like a real plane and not some little kit plane like a 172. Now on to the 300hp per side (upgraded from 265 I believe), Baron @ $244/hr. All current wet rates.

Lot of former AF pilots out here, even had an instructor who was a Thunderbird pilot.

Try to mix it up with different airports, airspaces, get out of a set route and go have fun. Been to
Goodland KS
Wichita Falls, Kickapoo TX
Laramie, Cheyenne WY
Rocky Mountain Regional, Centennial, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, LaJunta, Lamar, Limon, Fremont County, Spanish Peaks, Salida, Montrose, Gunnison, Trinidad, Durango, Telluride, Aspen, and Leadville, CO
Taos, Raton NM

Favorite of all of those was Telluride. VFR corridor up to Fort Colins takes you right by downtown Denver for a pretty good view. Only thing I don't like about flying the Colorado mountains is the turbulence. It can get bad. Great way to spot elk though.