Hi,
I have been watching this thread for a while and just wanted to chime in. I come from a european hunting background and was missing something with a little more whumph than my 9.3x62. And as said elsewhere, 9.3x64 brass is hard to get as are controlled feed magnum actions. So a 9.3x375 Ruger makes sense. So with a reamer from PTG and dies from Hornady I went ahead. As guns are traditionally female I decided to call the Wildcat 9.3 Canadienne in homage to the Canadian girl that many of my german and american friend know best....
So a first gun was built with a Browning Abolt 3 and a McGowan Barrell, It took a while to get it to shoot as the stock and bedding in AB3s is [bleep]. Without pushing things to hard I get 2850 fps with 250 gr GMX and Woodleigh PP, and 2700 fps with 286 gr Hornady. And 3650 fps with 155 gr copper monolithitics. So after all that was done they nixed the grizzly hunt in BC......
The light monolithics make a fabulous open range load, with a 0 at 280y and 8in holdover at 400y. And then I shoot my first whitetail with it at 40 y........

Anyway, a second, nicer gun built on a FN-Mauser action is in the works and should be ready this spring. Happy to show pics if I can figure it out on this site.