I had a black 07 450 King Quad, bought it new and got years of use out of it. The only issue I had was a starter problem. I talked with the dealership which sells Honda, Suzuki and Can Am and they said the Suzukis were for the most part bullet proof and of their 3 lines the Suzi's back to the shop the least often. I had mine in the shop getting the new starter and made the mistake of looking out at the showroom. I sat on a few Hondas and a couple of Can Ams and then came to the Suzuki isle. There was a brand new 2018 750 King Quad AXI with power steering sitting there in camo just wanting someone to take it home. They wheeled it out to the yard and I tried it out. The power steering was awesome and the rider position was more comfortable with higher handlebars due to the power seering. The 450 had more than enough power and this new one is a beast. They gave me a great trade in and knocked a grand off the new one, even threw in a power winch. I can't wait for ice fishing which is where it gets daily use.

living the good life every day