Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
Originally Posted by deflave
Hello everyone, i'm new here. I've been on Archerytalk for quite some time and have been lurking around here every now and then until recently. Now I keep finding myself here daily, I really like the hunter's campfire. I originally started checking the campfire out because of hunting, but this place seems to have a lil bit of everything.

Where do you live in Florida and do you own a boat?

Hello everyone, i'm new here. I've been on Archerytalk for quite some time and have been lurking around here every now and then until recently. Now I keep finding myself here daily, I really like the hunter's campfire. I originally started checking the campfire out because of hunting, but this place seems to have a lil bit of everything.

Originally Posted by savage2400
Yeah where are you?

I live in Port Saint Lucie, I do not own a boat. I’ve always been more into hunting. I’ve been there and done that with the boat thing and it just seems like it’s an off a lot of work and money.

That's too bad you don't own a boat..iboat..if you did you would have had an endless supply of blow jobs provided free of charge when Travis moves

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell