I have run most all the different brands of 6.5 Creedmoor brass thru my 22Creedmoor Whidden FL dies in one pass as long as it unfired new brass it’s smooth as silk. Once fired would need a step down with bushing or rn thru a 6.5 die without expander. I would recommend using 6.5 Brass versus 6mm brass which sounds counterintuitive but we have more consistent results.
I have over 600 rounds thru my Horizon built rifle and most of those were fired at predators with a few deer and pigs thrown in there.
Started with the 75 AMax then moved to 80 gr AMax then ran the 80.5 Berger one season then back to 80 gr ELD-m and just loaded a bunch of the 88gr ELD-M and shot a couple coyotes just to see how they performed.
I tried about half dozen powders and settled on Reloder 26.
3500 fps is possible with 24 inch barrel. I ran 3600 with 75 ‘s and Hornady brass but don’t expect long life.
My current load runs 3460 and have not been able to wear out the Lapua brass so far.

I haven’t asked Derrick at Horizon Firearms how many 22 Creedmoor’s he has built but just a wild guess there is probably 50-100 folks running them in Texas..... last contest I was in late spring seemed like everyone had one.

Last edited by venatic; 06/14/18.

Curiosity killed the cat, But for a while I was a suspect.