I hunted sunrise to sunset on Monday. Fortunately, I have a stand with a roof on private property. I saw 6 doe on Monday. Tuesday morning found me back in the stand at 6:00 am. At 6:45 am, I had a small 3 point come out to the field. I watched him for a while. Then the wind laid over a dead ash 60 yards above me. He didn't like that. 20 minutes after that another small buck maybe a 4 point forkhorn crossed above me. My father in law then sent me a text to make sure I was okay because he heard the tree fall. As I was replying to him, I saw another rack above in the brush. I put the phone down and zoomed the scope in on a 2 1/2 year old 8 point. A 140 grain Nosler Etip from my 7 mag ended my hunt. I sat too many days in archery season without seeing a buck to let one pass. I had 8 buck on my trail camera but they never showed while I was in the stand. After tagging and dragging the buck to my truck, I walked to the shanty that my father in law and sister in law were sitting in to see if they wanted me to walk the standing corn near them. The farm still has 40 acres of corn standing and they probably won't get it off until after the ground freezes. I pushed the corn and a golden rod meadow and jumped a doe but no buck. After the push, I went back to them and 20 minutes after getting there a nice 8 point came out of the field I just walked through. Unfortunately, my sister in law couldn't find the buck in the scope and then my father in law missed it at 200 yards. I think the wind pushed the bullet in front of the buck. We did see 14 doe and a forkhorn later but no other shooters.