Originally Posted by dubePA
Been joking for years that going to our local WM, is like being at the UN. Can hear all sorts of languages in the aisles.

See variations of ethnic garb every trip, with Somalis, Asian Indians and assorted Moozies milling about. Place is always full of Hispanics, so Spanish is the most common language over heard, after English. Lately been hearing some Eastern European lingo.

If something is locked up, then obviously there's been a major issue with theft. Noticed since they quit selling pistol and 223 ammo, some of the knives and optics are now filling that space in the locked ammo cabinet. No locks on shovels, sledge hammers,splitting mauls and picks, so far?

Probably a coincidence that their surveillance pics posted on our local PD site, of TVs and A/Cs leaving the store minus any payment, generally run 10 to 1, featuring one ethnic group over any other? The store security monkey that sends out the pics, has to be biased.

You forgot screw drivers, rat poison, and bags if lime.
Next is tooth pics.
They'll be shaped like 1x2's used for forming up concrete...... except made of balsa wood.... blunt on both ends.
Then (and you know if they could figure out, how they would) the government would have us all on flame proof matches.

With a surgeon general warning on the side, in 16 different languages..... none of which are English.

Have your politicians spayed or neutered.
That's my advice.
Don't wait. Do it NOW!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress