Sorry to keep all those waiting so long for an update. Things have been crazy busy here. With bowhunting season open or about to open in many states you can imagine our bowhunting company is working around the clock to outfit bowhunters with things that will make them more lethal. I dropped a new bowhunting video on Sunday which really ramped up sales (Clearly the economy is good and bowhunters have money to spend) so that leaves very little time to update you guys on the Adventure Bowhunter truck.

Also, Ive inked a deal with the nation's oldest and largest state bowhunting org as well as the bowhunting museum that will benefit them both greatly. More news on that later.

Ok, back to what you have obviously been waiting for and coming back again and again for an update.

The running boards are installed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The seat covers should be in next week. and Ive nailed down the art for the truck wrap. I drop off the truck next Wednesday for wrapping.

It centers around this picture.

To spare the health of those that might injure themselves by running to the mods and admins to complain about advertising, Ive removed/blacked out all that would upset you and hurt your feelings so you wont have to pout and whine and complain (Im always thinking about the fans)

Im sorry I was not able to spend more time with you but there are a lot of bowhunters waiting on product so I have to fill orders. I havent even had the time to visit any of my leases or put out a single cam or stand yet this year.

Thanks for all the many many views and comments. I expected this too would be one of the most watched and commented upon threads in the bowhunting area and you have not let me down. This thread will be over 3000 views in no time. Thanks. Now I wont be back for a while to see the pouting and whining and complaining and other jealous and petty beyotching so you will have to be patient for me to return and laugh at you for acting like a little girl. (you know you will. You cant help yourself. I suspect its your upbringing)

Best Afield
The Adventure Bowhunter.
A little throw back pic to hold you over. I took this buck on my land in WI in 2018.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/03/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,