Gotta say... I just watched the first one I've ever seen on TV...

Grizzly.... a very POOR last minute representation of a shot. While the bear is moving, and at what i'd consider a bad angle, IMHO, the 630 yard shot is taken. IMHO its lucky the bear stopped again for the next shot. THOUGH the angle of teh first shot and penetration etc... may have been good enough, the bear was moving during the shot and that aggravated me a LOT.

It seemed like they just had to make that shot because they were on TV...... Again, IMHO. It may not have been like it seemed, but that has to be considered as its going public with the footage, and coming out amongst a bunch of our "own" folks that already hate longer shots.

I will add that he had what appeared at a glance to be very good rest, what appeared to be very minimal wind, and corrected his knobs the way I would, going up past and coming back to take care of any tiny bit of play..

Jeff

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....