Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

There's a simple answer to that. But your premise is inaccurate, so it's irrelevant. The "entire globe and all foreign governments" haven't gone along with it. If you knew how to discern fact from fiction, the answers would magically appear. My guess is like many others, you keep looking at sources whose job is to present a false representation of reality.

Yep that is why there have been deaths from it all around the globe.Those people just went along with it. I think you conspiracy guys have it backwards. "Like many others, you keep looking at sources whose job is to present a false representation of reality." Come back about Dec1 and tell me it has all gone away and I will eat crow. Will you?. All you can do is mimic what you hear which also is fiction. Like democrats,you attack anyone who disagrees.

1000+ years of practice?

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)