After reading about the shortage of reloading supplies I thought I'd post my availability of surplus bullets.

As I am now pushing 80 years of age and facing a "senior living" location, I have been selling off some of my rifle collection and reloading stuff.

I have been a reloader for 5 decades and have managed to squirrel away a lot of "stuff". My "boss" of 55 years says I need to downsize and so I've gone thru bullets I would no longer use at the range and have been selling them locally but most of the heavier weight bullets have limited market here in Delaware.

If you have a "need" for 6mm, .257, 7mm, 308, 8mm, 338, 375, 408, and 411 size bullets and would pay for the shipping cost of any you buy, I can send you a Excel spread sheet of my surplus bullets with the prices noted. Most are larger weight, 100 gr 6mm/243 for example. The 411's are for my brief moments with a 405 Winchester before I decided I could do without the recoil.

The majority of these boxes are a decade in age, the 7mm Barnes X bullets being an example. Still, except for a couple of boxes, these are unopened. It is a mixed bag of Speer, Sierra, Hornady, Nosler, and Barnes. The 408 are cast and for a 40-65.

Ken