Like I said , I have been working on a pet load for my 300 rum and started thinking aboout the extreme temp difference. Right now it is 75-77 in the morning and 85-90 in the evening. I worked up an 80 gr load of imr 4350 and it shot <.5 moa@ 100yds but I am concerned about getting in Colorado mule deer and elk hunting on November 3rd in 15-30 degree temps and them hunting Mexico whitetail after Thanksgiving in 85-90 degree Heat. I am loading 180 accubonds for both. The accubonds have worked great in my 7mag as well as the 30-378 on both elk muleys and white tail deer. Further I realize this is not the best time to work a pet load but It has to be done as it just goning to get hotter before it get cool again. I load a H1000 Load for my partners 30-378 so I think I am going to try some of his powder. I have a chorny coming next Tuesday and hope to get some consistant loads with the H1000 as it sure would make it simpler loading both rifles with the same juice. That way we might find a deal on bulk powder and split it as we usually load 2-400 rounds a season. Oh BTW Thanks for you comments

Last edited by TxGunslinger; 07/13/07.