this video is one of the worst about the sako jam ! full OF [bleep]

I have Zeiss V6s with target turret and nightforce NXS and I never had a problem. I use optilock low or extra low and all fine.

So far I use 2 of my sako 85s for my job. they have been use and abuse and the only time I had a "Jam" is with my varmint 223. culling yotes
big V6 extra low mount and I was moving my bolt as slow as it is possible.

In this case you do not create the positive ejection and the MOMENTUM for the ejector and extractor to push out the brass strong enough out.
in this case yes the empty brass is going to hit the bottom of the turret... and end up in the ejection port

those same experts complain that even when the brass is ejected, it leave a mark on the turret.... you know what ? GO [bleep]

same kind of guy I bought from the sako 85 synthetic stainless in 338WMG. so for the story the guy had 12 shots through the barrel.
Told me he can not make it shot better than in a desert plate. sent me pictures. awful groups of 12 rounds.

I bought the rifle from him as a NIB with a 3 days return.

went to shooting range put a Leupold 1.75x6. I shot a 3 shots group touching !!!!! the seller sent me the invoice with the original invoice. I figured out the serial number on my rifle and the invoice SN were not matching. so I called Eurooptic. SO [bleep] hilarious.
so the guy I bought the rifle from did already return to beretta a first sako 85 338WMG because the rifle was not shooting better than a dinner plate.... Beretta was nice to exchange the first rifle for free and sent him a new one. the one I bought

from what I have seen this guy could not shoot anything but of course the problem was the sako 85 not him.

I have shot most of the bolt actions available on the market. Again I said SAKO's rifle are the best you can buy at this time. a friend of mine ex SOF
is teaching class to SWAT, FBI etc. the guy shot numerous of top end sniper rifles in his class. he personally owns 3 sako's TRG (338, 308, 6.5) . As he said for $3000 you got a rifle outshooting 98% of any customs rifle costing $4000 to $7000. if few shot better its of a hair.... not cause of the barrel quality or trigger just because like AI they are built around a chassis as heavy as a sledgehammer.....

for all the sako HATERS..... go buy a Kimber or $4000 custom rifles if you can afford them.

Last edited by UAE; 11/25/20.