Enjoying the heck out of it. Nice dissertation on primers in there. I also stocked up somewhat on those about 6-7 years ago. Including a box of 1500 Fiocchi LR primers, ( 10 packs of 150). Haven't used hardly any yet. Ever use any of those ? Just curious. It was nice to see the Russian Tula primers get a nice word. Got a bunch of those also, which primarily get into 7.62x54R cases ( Staying with the Russian theme), and seem to work just fine in a Mosin with a no gunsmithing mount scout scope on it. Back in the mid 1990's I standardized my 6.5x55 loads to include CCI Bench Rest Primers, ( BR-2 ) and IIRC it was an unscientific test just based on some random group sizes, didn't own a chrono at the time. Then there's the CCI No. 34 LR primers ( Mil Spec for 7.62mm ammo ) for the M1-A and M-1. Snagged 5000 of them thru Midway USA circa 2015 or so. Thicker and/or harder cup to help deter slam fires. I assume they'd still work OK in a bolt gun if it ever came to that (?). Haven't finished perusing the rest of the latest edition yet but I'm retired and tomorrow's another day. Gotta load some .280's for my buddy that still works full time. Thanks for the latest RLN.

Last edited by 22250rem; 08/15/21.