Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by victoro
You can order the Ivermectin tablets online. I'm sure the FDA will shut this down soon.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/

This. They're taking a little longer to get her than usual, but they're coming. I ordered on 9/17. By tracking, looks like it should be here next week. A little over a month. Usual order to arrival times from them is about 3 weeks, so taking a little longer. Ivermectin, 60x 6mg tablets, $60.

There still seems to be plenty available on Amazon (the durvet apple flavored paste variety) with shorter ship times. Of course there's the "safety alert".

Animal products containing ivermectin SHOULD NOT be used in people. These products can cause serious health effects, including death. Ivermectin has not been shown to be a safe or effective way to prevent or treat COVID-19.

whistle

i look alldaychemest and need rx ? give name y # of doc and no rx they ship ?

They don't check. No RX# needed. I put down my old doc's phone number from years ago. I'd bet you could put "Dr. Mouse, Mick" with a phone # of 867-5309 and it would go through.

I've been ordering through them for 10+ years, and have never had an order not go through. Just don't check any of the "flag" boxes like "drug allergies, current prescriptions, current treatments, smoke or drink". Check "no" or "none" on those and you should be good to go. I've never attached a script to an order. Ignore that part.

If you look at the manufacturers of many of the drugs available on their site, most are approved manufacturers of generic forms of drugs approved by the FDA in the usa. Those are the manufacturers I stick with. If they're approved by FDA for certain generic drugs, I highly doubt there are any manufacturer or plant shenanigans going on. If they are approved generic drug manufacturers, they get regular FDA inspections even though they're in India.

India has 665 USFDA-approved manufacturing plants outside the US, the highest in the world. Inspections had stopped early last year due to the pandemic. In fact, several plants are also in different stages of redressal, following earlier observations made by the USFDA.

Right at what my Dr. quoted to me also. 18mg. is what I took and my wife was 12mg.