Get a digital camera!! Wouldn't you like to take photos of your coyote or fox (or elk or deer or...), and put it up here for us to see THAT SAME NIGHT!!! [Linked Image] You can do that easily with a digital camera.<BR>1.) Snap the picture.<BR>2.) Connect to your computer.<BR>3.) Download photos (about a minute or two per photo).<BR>4.) Upload it to some place on the internet, like PhotoPoint.<BR>5.) Post it with you message, and brag all you like!<BR>A high-end camera (~$1,000) is nice, but if you, like me, can't swing that, get a cheap one and get on with it! [Linked Image] Mine is the $100 variety, auto focus and auto exposure, with a self-timer so I can get in the photo when hunting alone. Not the best resolution in the world, but I am using it right now, not waiting for someday. Look at the photos I post. All are either scanned on a $50 scanner or taken with my $100 digital. Get one, whatever your budget will stand, and get those photos online quick!!! [Linked Image] <BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>

Critr