Big Stick, <BR>This is the first, and I hope only, time I have to disagree with you. Starting off with cost. A good call, Sceery Etc., Max 20 bucks. You can't make it sound too badly to work. I have seen coyotes come to the most awful sounds you have ever heard. I have hunted coyotes professionally for several years. I do some other things now also, but I have taken several guys out to teach them what little I know, and had them make what I thought was some terrible noise, and seen it work. Second is portability, Whether I'm hunting deer, antelope, elk, whatever, you will not catch me without a predator call in my pocket or around my neck. If you have it you will use it, and you can have alot of fun, on what might have been an otherwise unproductive day. If you just have a call with you all the time to play with you will get good at using them. Get a open reed or variable pitch type call and you will be amazed at what all you can do with them. You can use them as a cow elk call, or use a fawn distress to get the deer up or whatever. You can't do all that with an electronic, because it will be somewhere in the garage gathering dust, which is exactly where my electronic is right now. But, I have a hand call in every glove box and coat pocket that I have. And when I need one, there it is.

Center of the Nation Outfitters<BR>Wyoming Deer and Antelope hunts