Hi all<P>I would like to get into coyote hunting "as they are the only varmint that I can find in Iowa" . What kind of stuff do I "NEED" to get started ? I got the gun , and the scope. A Savage 10 fp in .223 , and a weaver grand slam 6-20x40 , but I would like to know what else I "need" to get started . Like camo , calls , ect... ?<P>I am a bit short on funds , so try to keep it as basic as possable . <BR>First I will start by saying I would like to start off with a hand call . Witch one would be best ? Also is camo needed ? Or could I put on my tan colored overalls , and set up a blind of some sort ? Is there any thing besides a call , and camo that I would need , or really should have for coyote hunting ?<P>BTW , what .223 rounds are best for coyotes ?<BR>I would like a bullet that will stop em in there track , and keep em down . What should I use ? I would like to use v-max (or something like that) , but they all seem to be 50-55 grainers , and my rifle has a twist rate of 1 in 9 , and "should" shoot the bigger 60-70 grain bullets better . Dose any one make a "varmint type round" with 60 or up grain bullets ?<P>Thanks: treeratkiller