My family settled in Florida in 1798 - 32 years before Florida became a state.. Andrew Jackson wrote our state constitution in the then Capital of Florida, Pensacola (my home town) , He was the first Democrat President- remember the Libtards wanted him removed from the 20 Dollar bill until they realized he was the first Democratic President in American history - needless to say he is the last Democrat respected in the state of Florida..

Growing up on Pensacola Bay all of my family was in the business of living off the fishing industry here - shrimp, oysters, and fish - our neighborhood was very multi racial and was 20 x 40 blocks in size- all of us kids were best of friends.. The reason I joined the Army as an Aviator was from the influence and mentor ship of one man in my life - his family (mom and dad, sisters) all bought seafood from our family- Gen Chappy James, God Rest his Soul...

If anyone in our neighborhood saw you talking to a know Democrat my Dad or uncle's would beat our ass - why?

Democrat's are KKK always have been always will be... The Democrats created the KKK and my family hates those cock suckers and Democrats as well...... Joe the Dipshit Biden attended the funeral of know KKK wizards and the press is quite - Why? They are KKK themselves, the fing bastards exist today and the people that vote Democrat are Anti-God, Anti American and Anti-Family...

FJB