Originally Posted by shootem
Black helicopter time. I’ve listened to the timelines long and short of the last decade or so of soft target mass murders. One that stayed with me is Columbine. The murders were 10 days before the NRA convention. Coincidence. But these latest were even closer to this years convention. Not only that but 1) murderer 18 and from a low income family had thousands of dollars for weapons and equipment 2) school employee propped open a rear door to the school 3) murderer was on scene in minutes and knew where to enter 4) SRO not on site 5) local cops make and end first contact with murderer allowing classroom shooting to start 6) school system police chief uses unexplainable stalling tactics delaying rescue efforts 7) murderer completes the killing spree and waits for tac squad who kill him.

I don’t recall in great detail the events of Columbine but find it interesting two mass murders are committed immediately before an NRA convention. Can anyone fill in some blanks concerning questionable timelines of other mass murders the Demoroids have used to their advantage? Quiet my suspicions.
It's a valid point.