Originally Posted by Remsen
As a general matter, I don't give a crap what people do behind closed doors with other consenting adults. When the mental illness is so normalized that it leads you to believe that going out in public looking like this is a good idea, however, I have to wonder where this is leading.

It's not like this dude/whatever was able to pull off wearing a dress and makeup...to be honest, and no offense to Mr. Jim, I had to do a double take to see if it was our own Big Jim...this is at the farmer's market and I tend to really like the Hoooooooterite vegetables, so I put up with the lunatics. I also think his/her/its asian companion is a dude, but he at least looks more like a chick.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Truly Remsen, It is an area that many call the Twilight Zone. You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

And you loved every minute of it as you stood there long enough to drink it in, and take pictures, keepsakes of a world you are obviously fascinated with, and obviously hoping to relive in the company of your worshippers here and anyone else that will take the time to look and admire your obviously unique attraction to subjects such as this, recorded in pictures and comments for future conquests of simple minds such as yourself.

Mind you, your post might make interesting fodder in a discrimination case, no matter what the ethnicity of the subjects.

Have a good day, and keep on being you.

Miss Lynn