Originally Posted by splattermatic
I still have my Lilja 3 grooved one.
Shooting 165gr solid bases out of it now. It shoots awesome !

All of them I've had have shot very well. My buddy had one that shot like schidt when he got it. It was a copper fouling sob. A pre Portuguese BACO extreme weather. Shot 4" groups when he got it with all ammo he tried. Not cheap ammo either. He got pizzed and just roasted the hell out of the barrel. Sending one right after the other. Supposedly a couple hundred rounds down the tube in one afternoon. Him and a couple buddies. Well, it shoots pretty good now. Surprisingly very well actually, but the other day he was telling me he was having issues with brass splitting at the neck. He asked If I've seen that with any of the 300WSM's I've had and I said NO. He said he thinks its a common problem. I said, I don't think so. I said, you roasted the barrel man.. My current 300WSM doesn't have a scope on it.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
With a Burris FFII 3-9x40 it weighs in right around 7 pounds... ^^^

Its a sweet rifle. Eventually I'll go back to it, but it's a confirmed excellent shooter. It may go on the chopping block as well. My 300 magnum collection is pretty big right now.. Ughh...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA